System One Services EVA - Earned Value Analyst in Panama City, Florida
EVA - Earned Value AnalystPanama City, Florida
Apply with System One
Category:Accounting & Finance
Earned Value Analyst – EVA
Our client is seeking a full time professional to support the Offshore Patrol Cutter (OPC) Program which is the Coast Guard’s highest investment priority. This is a large long-term contract.
Overview of Duties
• Must be able to provide functional and administrative management for all program control activities, including: program planning, status and analysis using EV.
• Responsible for providing (to all levels of management) program schedule, cost and technical performance information related to use of earned value management in program execution and control of the OPC program.
• Lead Team members in the application of EVM in planning, executing tracking, reporting and analysis of EV performance metrics on control accounts varying size, complexity, and level of risk
• Must be able to use COBRA for the management oversight of the performance measurement baseline with P6 integration for cost, schedule, resources and monthly Earned Value data analysis and reports.
• Responsible for the timely generation CPR Formats 1-5 for reporting management in to the USCG.
• Maintains and track Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and related dictionaries, Control Accounts, Basis of Estimates (BOE), Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB), change management process, work authorization process, subcontractor management, material control, cost collection, technical performance, integrated reporting, forecasting Estimates at Completion (EAC), and implementing corrective actions.
• Support or lead Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), and the EV audits to demonstrate program EV compliance to the USCG or DCMA
• Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree with three to five years in Financial Analysis, or Business
Over five years of hands-on Earned Value Management related experience desired. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Deltek Cobra, P6 and Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment required.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to rapidly obtain, sort, filter and analyze large volumes of data.
Client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) and Company Paid Health, Dental, & Life Insurance. Client proudly honors America’s Veterans for their service to our country and encourages all veterans to apply.
Pre-employment drug testing and physical required.
Apply with System One