EPS Corporation Software Support Analyst / System Administrator in Panama City, Florida
EPS Mission Support Services Division is seeking applicants to fill a Software Support Analyst/Systems Administrator position, located at our Mission Support Services Division in Panama City, Florida.
This position provides direct production, integrations and fielding support to Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) platforms. Candidate will support software integration, software development, virtual server management and network administration. Environment will include product/platform development and testing as well as product fielding and support. This position is open now and we are looking to fill it immediately.
Experience within the following areas is preferred;
- Enterprise software integration, network design, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Experience with VLAN configurations, Ports and Protocols, ACL development and maintenance
- Routing, switching, wireless networking technologies, Voice Over IP (VoIP) technologies, and firewall configuration
- Configuring and managing virtual servers in a VMware vSphere environment
- Installation, administration and troubleshooting of DoD specific Command and Control applications such as GCCS-J, GCCS-M, GCCS-A, C2PC and CPoF
- Utilization of client imaging technology such as Altiris in an enterprise environment
- Administrative knowledge of Microsoft Window Server operating systems, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SharePoint portal services
- Experience with building server setups in multiple operating systems (e.g. Windows, Unix, Linux, Debian, Solaris, and IP peripheral specific application shells like the CentOS) deployed as both physical and virtual enclaves maintained in a VMware ESXi environment.
- Strong working knowledge of VMware, Active Directory, Debian Linux, JAVA, and C#.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical background with troubleshooting skills and experience with scripting (e.g., Perl, etc.)
- Experience with Cisco networking equipment in an enterprise environment
- Must be able to travel to support system fielding and test events
- Ability to meet DoDD 8570.01-M IAT level I or II certification requirements (i.e., A+, Network+, CCNA, MCSE, MCP, VMware, Redhat, Security+, etc.)
- Implementing DoD software/network security requirements and applying DISA STIGs and IAVAs to active networks
- Utilization of Vulnerability Scan Tools
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field (Demonstrated experience in the areas defined above may be accepted in lieu of degree)
- Applicants selected for this position will require an active DoD Secret clearance and background screening. Applicants selected for a security clearance will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirement for access to classified information The following experience is highly desired:
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA or higher)
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA or higher)
- CompTIA Certifications (Security+, Network+, etc.)
- Experience supporting Military networks and/or software environments.
- Experience with military tactical data systems
- VoIP implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance with a Cisco Call Manager
- Active TS/SCI Clearance For immediate consideration candidates should send their resumes with salary requirement and reference number MSS-170907-SftwSupptAdmin to email@example.com or fax to 732-530-4726.
If you require accessibility assistance for open position please contact the Human Resources Department at HR@epscorp.com or call (732) 747-8277.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) / AA Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / LGBT are encouraged to apply
Location: Panama City, FL
Reference Number: MSS-170907-SftwSupptAdmin