System One Services Sr. Master Scheduler - Government Programs in Panama City, Florida
Sr. Master Scheduler - Government ProgramsPanama City, Florida
Apply with System One
Senior Master Scheduler - Government Projects
Overview of Duties
• Create and manage shipbuilding schedules for a Government program.
• Develop large complex schedules through analysis of Contract Requirements and
interactions with a team. Customize Gantt charts; calculate and analyze the critical path;
compile project analysis and information into a portfolio level to support executive level
• Facilitate Schedule Risk Assessments and Integrated Baseline Review processes.
• Create summary views and filters; plan and maintain multiple schedules at one time.
• Provide assistance to Integrated Product Teams (IPT) to organize and facilitate project
• Develop an Integrate Master Schedule (IMS) through interactions with members of the IPT.
• Status an IMS via recurring interactions with members of the IPT.
• Provide timely schedule performance reporting to support decisions at various levels of the
• Facilitate the controlled change of schedule baselines including analysis, communication
• Participate and provide input into Program Management Reviews, IPT meetings, and other
• US Citizenship is required. Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction or a related field, with Earned
Value Management Systems (EVMS) knowledge desired. Five or more years’ experience
planning, scheduling, and statusing projects desired. An equivalent combination of
education and experience may be considered.
• Prior U.S. military experience strongly desired.
• Ability to rapidly obtain, sort, filter, and analyze large volumes of data for distillation into
• Requires excellent written, oral, and presentation/communication skills and the ability
to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management,
employees, and government officials.
• Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required, plus
proficiency with scheduling tools, preferably Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
• Experience interpreting contract plans for scope of work, phasing, and contractual
• Requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) and Company Paid Health, Dental, & Life Insurance. Company proudly honors America’s Veterans for their service to our country and encourages all veterans to apply at our organization.
Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Pre-employment drug testing and physical required.
Apply with System One