Trustmark National Bank FSR/Teller Retail III in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
The purpose of this job is to sell, service, and cross sell Trustmark products to existing clients and prospects and to process a variety of cash and non-cash transactions and to be responsible for the safekeeping of any cash or cash equivalent items in their possession. The retail banking group will act in a support role and travel to assigned branches based on the current staffing needs of branches in that region. This allows Retail Tellers and FSRs a unique opportunity to experience different branch environments until a permanent position opens in a branch that they would like to be placed in.
• Represent Trustmark professionally, efficiently, and tactfully in order to assure customer satisfaction when in contact with customers, either face-to-face or by telephone. Acknowledge and greet the customer with a smile and call the customer by name (at least twice) while processing deposits and withdrawals for transaction accounts. Always check for customers' additional needs and thank them as they leave.
• Sell, service, and cross sell deposit accounts, investment products, loan products, transaction accounts, insurance products, and safe deposit boxes.
• Process 3 finaps and 3 teleconsults daily.
• Continually safeguard the bank's cash and security of the working environment while processing transactions accurately, securing large dollars, and balancing the teller window daily. All work must be performed within bank guidelines, following bank policies, procedures, and standards of performance.
• Assist in the development of new business for the bank by identifying customer needs for additional products and services, by using related tag-ons, through referring customers to appropriate sales staff, and by completing documentation for all referrals.
• Process various other transactions including but not limited to night drops, ATM deposits, collection items, wire transfers, foreign currency, credit card transactions, loan payments, money orders, travelers' cheques and official checks.
• Travel between assigned branch locations.
• High School Education
• Sales experience
• Six months cash handling and face-to-face customer contact experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of math concepts and principles
• Detail oriented - must be able to process transactions accurately and efficiently
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
-Ability to meet and greet the public in a professional manner that reinforces TMK's service standards
-Ability to display professional appearance and mannerisms
-Ability to recognize customer needs and make appropriate referrals
-Ability to meet sales goals in a retail environment
• Basic computer skills
-Ability to meet minimum standards of Teller Assessment test
-Must pass data entry test
-Ability to learn internal technology systems to perform work tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to handle some daily lifting of boxed or bagged coins required (weight may vary)
*Applicant must successfully pass required skills test before an interview occurs.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Working Hours: M- F 8am - 5pm
External Company Name: Trustmark National Bank
External Company URL: www.trustmark.com